Friday, March 28, 2008

Vampire Knight on anime!!!

Oh my god...is this year lucky for me oh what!!!! So many new animes that I like are coming up with new season. I thought I will faint when I heard Vampire Knight will come out as anime on the 7 April 2008. Yup..people could hear me squealing over ten miles away...haha. Anyway, it seems that my all-time favourite manga has finally decide to become an anime. I am so excited!!!Why?!! due to the fact that we can see the damm cool vampires including Zero in coloured form and actually moving around..lolz...To add on to this, I heard the opening song for Vampire Knight and was addicted to it instantly. My friends thought I was crazy listening to the same song over and over again...the twins that sang that song was fabulous. You should probably check it out, its called 'Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi'.I think i'm seeing stars after being so over-excited. Yup thats who I am Fated to see Starz...^^

FatedStarz Signing off...











..To celebrate my over-excitedness, here's a pic of Vampire Knight gang..





No comments: