Friday, March 28, 2008

Code Geass 2nd Season!!!!

Finally, it seems that the writer of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion decided to write up the 2nd season after the sudden ending in season 1. Luckily, Lelouch and Suzaku are still alive in the 2nd season but I really wondered what happened during the gunshot at the end of season 1. Anyway from what I have heard and gathered, there are 4 more new main characters are added to the previous crew of season 1. Surprisely, one of them is Lelouch's little brother, which is like never mentioned in the first season before. I also heard that Zero may not be Lelouch anymore...maybe thats when Lelouch's brother comes in...oh well we'll see when season 2 starts during 6 April 2008. To add on, the songs are being sang by Orange Range, although I haven heard the song yet, from my previous experience of their songs in Bleach, I figured this piece is gonna be great too!!!I am so looking forward to watching it!!!

FatedStarz Signing off...

A picture of Lelouch to celebrate the new season!!!

No comments: