Friday, April 11, 2008

Sypnosis

This summary is about Ghost Hound. To tell the truth, sometimes I do not really understand what the anime is talking about. However, I'm still attracted to this anime..lolz.I will just tell you what I have gathered from the anime from the episodes I watch so far.


This anime centres around three boys who somehow have the power to travel to the Unseen World. Each boy has his own way of doing it. This anime talks about the fears the three boys are living in and how they are trying to conquer it. Throughout the anime, there are always lots of mysteries left unsolved, maybe to hook the people to continue watching it. (I'm one of them..^^)

From what I know from the latest episodes, it seems that the three boys are not the only ones who can travel to the Unseen World, more interestingly is that the "residents" from the Unseen World is starting to appear in the real world. This leads to people asking which one is the real world they are living in now. (a little bit confusing..but if you watch the anime you will understand it eventually)
The opening song is Poltergeist by Mayumi Kojima(may sound wierd but quite catching if you listen to it over and over again) and the ending song is Call my Name ~Kazenari no Oka~ by Yucca. (a very gentle song like a lullaby..not bad at all)

So lets us follow the main characters to take the plunge into the world of the Unseen...
FatedStarz Signing off...
...a pic of the main characters from ghost hound...^^

No comments: